Whether you're a photographer — or someone who hires photographers — the team at Wonderful Machine is here to help you remain productive during this extraordinary time.
Updated Monday, June 1st
If you work for a publication, agency, institution, or brand, our global network of photographers can provide you with the people, places, props, wardrobe, and styling you need to complete your project - even under these difficult circumstances. See what our photographers can do at Creative In Place, or contact our executive producer Craig Oppenheimer at 1 856 952 7621 or [email protected] to hear more about how we can help you.
If you’re a photographer, we’ve compiled a list of resources to help your business survive the pandemic. We plan to update this whenever we find good information. Please let Varun Raghupathi know if you find other valuable resources or if you have ideas about what we can do together to best manage this challenging situation. You can email him at [email protected].
Upcoming Events (eastern U.S. time)
- June 1st, 11 am: ASMP LinkedIn-tervention with Birk Creative: How to Use LinkedIn to Grow Business for Your Professional Brand
- May 26th, June 2nd, June 9th, 3 pm: ASMP Know Your Rights! Copyright Laws for Photographers Webinar Series
- June 1st, 8th, 15th, 22nd, 29th, 1 pm: ASMP Getting Your Book Published with Thomas Werner — ATTENDANCE CAPPED AT 15 PARTICIPANTS
- June 2nd, 9th, 16th, 23rd, 30th, 12 pm: ASMP Workshop: Contract Toolkit — Understanding and Writing Killer Contracts (REGISTRATION CLOSES JUNE 1ST)
- June 2nd, 2 pm: APA Biz Talk
- June 3rd, 10th, 17th, 24th, July 1st, 1:30 pm: ASMP Workshop: Content Strategy Camp
- June 3rd, 10th, 17th, 24th, July 1st, 1:30 pm: ASMP Workshop: Taking the Intimidation out of Video (REGISTRATION CLOSES JUNE 1ST)
- June 3rd, 7 pm: APA San Diego Personal Work Roundtable
- June 4th, 3 pm: ASMP Webinar: Contracts and Coronavirus — How to Write a Contract During a Pandemic
- June 4th, 12 pm: APA LA & AskStern Rep: Navigating the Unknown Q&A
- June 4th, 11th, 18th, 25th: ASMP Working for Today: A Workshop to Keep You Moving Forward by AXS (REGISTRATION CLOSES JUNE 1ST)
- June 9th, 12 pm: 8x8 Presents Preparing Your Business for the New Era of Communication with Ventana Research CEO Mark Smith
- October 9-11: 2020 Eddie Adams Workshop — MUST APPLY BY JUNE 1
U.S. Government Benefits
Publications & Blogs